Tuesday, February 4, 2014

INTRO!

Hello, my name is Quacy, 

I am a English Language Arts Education major and I am a currently in my junior internship  teaching high school Journalism, Creative Writing, Newspaper, Yearbook, and Debate. I am definitely learning a lot and I really excited to be heading to the classroom by this time next year but a little nervous as well. I moved to the United States from Jamaica at the age of eleven and have live here ever since. I completed my first years of college while in high school and graduated with an AA Degree and an Early Childhood Education Certification I look forward to working with you all this semester and getting all that this class has to offer. Hope you’re having a great semester so far.

1 comment:

  1. Quacy- I love the background that you have chosen for your blog. You have are getting a range of experiences in your internship. I think that you can bring several ideas from your early childhood certification in your future secondary classroom---centers and differentiation to name two.

    ReplyDelete