Friday, April 11, 2014

Reflection Post

·         What did you learn about yourself as a writer? One of the biggest things that I have learned about myself as a writer is that if I make the time to write, I can really come up with some great things. I also learnt that writing in a community makes writing so much more fun and writing with those with the same purpose as you make it really worthwhile.

·         What did you learn about digital writing? I learned that digital writing is every effective especially when you are a teacher because it is an easy way for teacher to really see what does and doesn’t work in their classrooms. This also presents opportunity for improvement that base how the experiences of other teachers. I have also learned that this is a way to make resources more accessible to both teachers and students.  

·         What lessons can you take to classroom or share with future teachers about integrating blogging into instruction? I think one of the biggest things that I will take to my classroom is writing with all the teacher in my community because it is such an easy way for us to stay informed about things that really work. I think this is a great way for us to appeal to the 21st century students. It makes learning more fun and welcoming.  

·         Challenges? The biggest challenges that I have faced was posting every week at on a timely basis.

·         Successes? The success is that I was actually able to complete every blog and I found many very usefully resources that I plan on using in my classroom.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to meet the challenge! You are correct. Writing in a community helps! You do the writing by yourself, but the community keeps you going! much like many things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that writing in a community makes it so much more fun! Although, I don't think I'm very good at writing, being able to share myself through writing with my peers was fun and interesting. Now reading through these blogs, I'm a little upset I feel behind on responding to some every week!

    ReplyDelete