Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TECH # 2


I picked Wordle to use for this blog because in the past for my Technology for Educator class, I came across it but I was never truly able to use it in a lesson. Being that I am currently in my internship working with creative writing student, this is something fun that I would be able to use with them while still building their vocabulary. Students really love using technology and I think that its important that we incorporate it in our lessons.
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/7641047/No_good_man




2 comments:

  1. I like the design that you put together. How will you use this to build their vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed wordle too! I have seen wordle wrint outs before but never knew one can just create it so easily! Your wordle is too cool!

    ReplyDelete